Tuesday, March 10, 2015

T-shirt Quilt Review

I recently had some of my favorite memories made into a blanket
 
The quilt options range from lap size to king size using 8x8 to 14x14 inch panels.
 They walk you through the entire process from preparation to shipping.
I opted for a lap quilt which required 16 panels.
 
It isn't required to cut apart all your shirts, only if there's a front and back graphic.
However, I chose to ship only the portions I wanted in the quilt
to save on shipping costs when sending them to the company.

 
It took 12 days from my sending the shirts to receiving my new quilt.
 I got to choose the backing color, which is a nice option.
 
My quilt is made from t-shirts I had in college, one made for me by my littlest sister.
Some of them are shirts that my boys have worn on difficult treks.
Some have traveled to far away places and back home again.
Each holds a fond memory or a very special place in my heart
I love it!
 
With Mother's Day, Father's Day and graduations on their way
I can't think of a more fitting way to keep your memories close than
with a t-shirt quilt from Project Repat.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment