Saturday, September 6, 2014

Warped Water Science

The Fellas and I got kind of bored today.
So we played
WARPED WATER SCIENCE!
It's super easy and absolutely hysterical!

You only need 3 things for this boredom buster:
- a mirror
- a shallow pan (or lid)
- water
 
Place the mirror in the pan/lid & cover it completely with water.
Get your camera ready!
 
Have your subject lean over the mirror.
 Bump/slightly lift the edge of the pan to make the water move and take a picture.
 
The outcome is different every time.


 
 My kids think it's hilarious! 
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm totally going to do this with my kids!! It's like a fun house mirror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a riot! My boys could do this for hours. Hope you guys have fun!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant! I think even my three year-old would get a kick out of this one! Thanks for the cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great age to do this! I did this with my 3-5 year old preschool classes a few years ago and it was a big hit. Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is a lot of fun! My kids laugh non-stop with this activity. Hope you enjoy it! =)

      Delete
  4. This looks like a blast to do with the kids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete