Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TSFL: Day 7

I wasn't as hungry today as I was yesterday.
I think part of the problem was that I woke up at 5 yesterday.
You have to eat breakfast within a half hour after waking
and then continue to eat every 2-3 hours throughout
the day. That was too many awake hours!

Today was my anniversary.
The Stud & I have been married 14 years!
We celebrated at our favorite place: Texas Roadhouse!
It was so nice to have a night out to ourselves.
And even nicer that I could stay on track with my diet!
I simply ordered a small steak with broccoli.
DELISH!
 
I'm trying to remind myself to just take this one day at a time.
After all:
You never know what tomorrow will bring!

2 comments:

  1. So right, and congrats on the anniversary. Seriously Love YOU BOTH! I wanted to let you know that I nominated YOU for a Liebster Award, you can check our me post
    http://32turns.com/liebster-award/
    to learn more about it! Keep all the good content coming girl, congrats and have fun writing your acceptance post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That was SO sweet of you to nominate me. I'll get right on that! <3

      Delete