Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Time to Change

As I sit here at the computer enjoying my slice of raspberry/lemon cake (THANKS Picaflor Cakes!!),
it occurs to me that I am slightly disturbed by my eating habits.
For breakfast, I usually have granola or Reese's Puffs cereal (blame my taste buds!).
For lunch, Wheat Thins for lunch.
For a snack, something ridiculously delicious (ie: raspberry/lemon cake) when I get home from work.
 Then I have a delicious dinner (delicious meaning probably large and unhealthy).
 
I've gained 25 pounds. 
I think it's time for a change.
 
I saw this on a friend's Facebook page:
and I thought, "That would be awesome to lose weight AND win something (like $$!)"
so I talked it over with my husband (aka: The Stud) and
 
 I'M IN!!
I'm totally doing this!
 
My slim-down will officially start May 8th.
I'll try to get my courage up to share all my embarrassing details along the way.
{Ooo doesn't that sounds fun!}
 
If you'd like to join me, check out my friend's website:

P.S.
I'm singing with the Brady Bunch as I'm typing . . . =)

2 comments:

  1. ok i can't help but feel somewhat responsible for you feeling the need to lose weight!! I'm sorry delicious/crave worthy cake is all I know how to make!! :/ On the other hand...1000 is an amazing prize! So I'm glad I help to fatten you up before your big slim down :D lol. *crossing my fingers for you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not you, it's me! BELIEVE ME! No willpower here. =)

      Delete